Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blossom petals punch and Build a Blossom

I have a class on Saturday night at my house for some crafty friends and I am going to be using the blossom petals punch and the build a blossom set to make a lovely flower card.

I will post a picture of the card we make on Sunday but in the meantime I wanted to show  how versitile all of Stampin Up's punches are and some of the wonderful punch art that you can make with a little imagination. I am a huge fan of punch art and have vertually every Stampin Up punch going as a result so you will see may more punch art projects.

The two punch art projects I am going to show you on this post are not my original idea. I found this video on u tube from Tarheel Stamper's which showed how to make these cards and I just had to have a go myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc-pf-LZBTs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I simplified them a little more as I have made these for my samples and I plan to make these in up coming classes so I like to keep these projects quick and easy and suitable for all levels of crafters.




You will see if you click on the video link above how to make these for yourselves so I am not going to go into too much detail on how to make these on this post but if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order then please email me kirstiestampinup@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment